|at March 18, 2018||women medicine|
The female condom is a barrier OTC birth control method used during intercourse to prevent pregnancy and help reduce the risk of sexually transmitted diseases (STD). It is a pre-lubricated plastic polyurethane tube that has a closed end. It functions by collecting sperm before, during and after ejaculation, and knowing how to use female condom pictures with instruction will help prevent any unwanted pregnancy and STD’s.
How to use female condom
- Before using the female condom for the first time during sex, you should practice placing the condom in your vagina a couple of times. Inserting the condom becomes easier once you get the hang of it.
- When you are ready to have intercourse, and before you become intimate, check the expiration date on the package to make sure that you can still use it. Then open the package and spread lubricant or spermicide on the outside of the closed end.
- When you are ready to insert the female condom, you will need to find a comfortable position that works for you. Try squatting down, lying down, or placing one foot on a chair while standing.
- Using your thumb and forefinger, squeeze the sides of the inner ring together. The condom may be a bit slippery, so make sure you have a firm grip before attempting to insert it into your vagina.
- Using your forefinger as a guide, insert the inner ring much like you would a tampon, and push it up towards your cervix with your finger.
- Once you have reached the cervix the condom will expand naturally, and you will no longer be able to feel it.
7. Gently remove your finger and make sure that at least one inch of the condom is hanging outside of the vagina. Anything more than that indicates it has not been properly inserted far enough, and you’ll need to check that the inner ring is positioned correctly.
8. When you are ready to have intercourse, have your partner insert his penis in the outer ring and into the condom. You may want to help him, making sure that his penis is actually entering the condom and not just pushing it to one side.
Watch this video to learn how to use a female condom.
- Don’t be surprised if you feel the condom moving around a bit, it’s perfectly normal. As long as you have followed all the directions, enjoy the ride. However, if your partner’s penis slips out of the condom, and he has not ejaculated, you will have to repeat step 9 before beginning intercourse again. When finished, carefully remove the condom and discard.
- Just remember that using a spermicide along with the female condom can further reduce the risk of pregnancy. Although the female condom comes pre-lubricated, using extra lubricant could make it easier for you to place the condom into your vagina.
With knowing how to use female condom: pictures and video instruction, here's more to know:
How Do Female Condoms Work?The female condom acts as a barrierduring intercourse to prevent pregnancy and help reduce the risk of sexually transmitted diseases. The female condom collects pre-cum and semen during ejaculation.
This prevents any sperm from entering the vagina and fertilizing an egg.
How Effective Are Female Condoms?The female condom is a form of birth control, and like any other form of birth control it comes with some risks. While no form of birth control, other than abstinence, is 100% effective, female condoms when used correctly, result in only 5 pregnancies out 100 each year. More importantly, female condoms also help protect against STDs, including HIV.
What Are the Advantages and Disadvantages of Female Condoms?Female condoms are safe, simple, and convenient. Both men and women can benefit from the use of female condoms for a variety of reasons, including:
- The sharing of responsibility as it relates to STD’s.
- Can be conveniently purchased from pharmacies and some supermarkets.
- Can be inserted by either partner before intimacy.
- They are a substitute for those with allergies to latex.
- They can be used with both oil and water based lubricants.
- Remains in place with or without an erect penis.
- They do not feel natural.
- The penis may slip out causing a pause in intercourse.
- May cause irritation to the vagina or penis.
Also read: Prevention of Osteoporosis check if this method will help?
Morning Diarrhea And The Reason Why It Occur daily?